Force Gaming Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to rebound on a lose streak and following your instincts

3 posters

Go down

how to rebound on a lose streak and following your instincts Empty how to rebound on a lose streak and following your instincts

Post  luko Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Just did ladder, because everyone is telling me i should. I lost twice in a row. Alot of morale was lost, but it was my own fault. Knowing he was bronze i got cocky. I didn't expo, I didn't macro right. Went for a crazy tech on one base. I know what i did wrong, i didn't listen to the voice inside. That told me what to do. I prepared for the drops, i kept off the early aggression. I went templar tech, when i already had a robo bay out, running these techs off one base isnt' good. I should have expoed when i knew i was goin for this. I should have stuck to my standard build, i perfected it. I beat protoss, terran, and zerg. No matter what league i win in the practice groups. So why is it when i ladder i throw all of that out the window in get cocky, lesson is... Listen to the voice inside, it will win you games.
luko
luko

Back to top Go down

how to rebound on a lose streak and following your instincts Empty Re: how to rebound on a lose streak and following your instincts

Post  Delevarius Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:45 pm

You seem to have problems with concentration during laddering.. Everyone does but you seem to be feeling cripled by it ingame.
I deal with that by doing few things to bring my focus up before I start laddering.
1. Optimistic. I never play when I dont feel like it. Get positive that you will play a laddder game.
2. Pregame enviroment. A light on, coup of coffee next to me, getting a comfortable position in my chair etc. These little things keep your focus up.
3. Warmup. Rub your hands, do a macro practice run vs a bot before you start. If you go into a game rigit, you will get destroyed the first few games
Other than that its practice of macro/micro.
Also, if you have a loosing streak of 2-3 games, stop, chill out, continue another time.

Hope it helps you Very Happy

Delevarius

Back to top Go down

how to rebound on a lose streak and following your instincts Empty Re: how to rebound on a lose streak and following your instincts

Post  Angrywolf Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:34 am

O ladder, how I hate u but love u at the same time Smile
Angrywolf
Angrywolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum