Force Gaming Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casting!!!

5 posters

Go down

Casting!!! Empty Casting!!!

Post  Tyler_iApache Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:59 am

Hello everyone,
I am Tyler McDaniel, and I am trying to get into casting. I figure that one I am terrible and need help (reason I am originally here), and two I would try to cast a few of the groups tournaments. So if anyone would want me to replay cast or live cast for them let me know. I am currently in the middle of getting the materials, and I am a bit shaky on what those are it may be a couple days. Also if anyone has any idea on what I need please leave a post. Thank you for your time.

Tyler " iApache " McDaniel

B.net info
Name: iApache
CC: 535

Tyler_iApache

Back to top Go down

Casting!!! Empty Re: Casting!!!

Post  Angrywolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:31 am

I remember day9 linking to a website that told u everything that u need for casting, it might be helpful for you if u need help on what u need to cast. It would be fantastic to have a caster and thanks for the offer Smile
Angrywolf
Angrywolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiction Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:16 am

Hey Tyler!

We would love to have someone cast our games! I have a few good ones that you could do from the tournament yesterday, and some other people might have some good ones that I didn't have the chance to see. If you get me your email address I will be able to send a few of them to you to look at.

Also, the thread on our next tournament should be going up within minutes, and we would love to have you cast live. We do have a member who live streamed a few games for us, but at least at this point he does not do commentary as well. Hope to see you on b.net, our channel is FGG.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler_iApache Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:43 am

Cool Cool I think this would be a great start for a new caster. I will be making the email here shortly so fiction if you want to look here later for it then you can send me replays from here. I will try to get a few done and maybe make another thread somewhere for this. I am hoping to eventually get a livestream account but that is after i get a few planned out casts under my belt.

Also Hopefully I can live cast something for you guys in the near future. Also thanks for all of the support guys. I am excited to grow as a caster as you guys grow as players.

Tyler_iApache

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler_iApache Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey fiction if you could send me as many of the replays from the tournament as you can to this email> iapachestudios@gmail.com
This would be awesome also I would expect to see most of these tournament games done by wednesday or maybe even tuesday before.

Tyler_iApache

Back to top Go down

Post  Angrywolf Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Tyler, could u make a youtube channel? I think quite a few of us would love to see some replays casted by you, especially those of us who couldn't watch the tournament or partake in it (like urs truly T.T). But yeah, youtube channel would be great and I would love to know what its name is when it is finally up if at all. Thanks Very Happy
Angrywolf
Angrywolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiction Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Yeah, definitely get some games up on youtube! I really want to be able to watch some of the matches with commentary, and even better hear a play by play of what someone else thinks about the games i played in.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler_iApache Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:32 pm

I will hopefully not disappoint you guys.

Tyler_iApache

Back to top Go down

Post  Razurial Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Hey I didn't know till I read this post that someone was working on casting games. I have already been putting together some casts of the practice matches some people have been doing for the past few days. I Am also working on processing them and posting them on youtube. I will post a link when they are up.

Link to The youtube Page. Part one of Raion Vs Method is up. Loading part 2 now.

https://www.youtube.com/user/razgamingzone

But, if someone has this covered I am more than glad to just cast practice games for fun. =) Also if you need any info Apachi email me at Razgamingzone@gmail.com I will fill you in on anything you will need for casting.

Thanks all
~Razurial

Razurial

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler_iApache Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:47 am

Ok me and Raz will be making a youtube channel for the FGG and we will put you casted games on there. you can also catch other casts along with the FGG stuff on each of our channels.

Tyler_iApache

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiction Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Very Happy Nice start Razurail, keep it up! Are you guys interested in live casting the tournament this weekend?
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Angrywolf Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:58 pm

yes, live cast it, I want to be able to watch Smile
Angrywolf
Angrywolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiction Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Haha you guys picked a good game to test it out on, it wasn't a terribly well played or exciting match Smile The one between me and baron is way better.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Angrywolf Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Fic, ur such a nice guy, humble too
Angrywolf
Angrywolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler_iApache Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:55 pm

idk if i can figure out how to live cast then i will be happy to. I don't know if Raz will be able to but if he can that would be great.

Tyler_iApache

Back to top Go down

Post  Mageronix Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:07 am

Hey Apache or Razurial, is it okay for me to send you replays so you can cast them? They're just practice games and you don't need to prioritize them, probably if you in a "if you're not busy and you want to cast some games" mood... Would be much appreciated:D

Mageronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler_iApache Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 pm

yeah dude go ahead just send them to the fggcasts@gmail.com email and one of us will cast it sometime.

Tyler_iApache

Back to top Go down

Post  Mageronix Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Okay, thanks Apache

Mageronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: