Force Gaming Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking I should introduce myself...

3 posters

Go down

Thinking I should introduce myself... Empty Thinking I should introduce myself...

Post  Mageronix Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Hi! I'm just another StarCraft 2 player that wants to get better by playing friendly competitive matches, and I figured that this community was perfect for that! Hope to see some of you in game^^

Mageronix

Back to top Go down

Thinking I should introduce myself... Empty Re: Thinking I should introduce myself...

Post  Angrywolf Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Yeah, were usually kinda chill, or at elast i remember us being chill 4 days ago :/ but im sure ull have a great time, thanks for joining us the more the merrier Very Happy
Angrywolf
Angrywolf

Back to top Go down

Thinking I should introduce myself... Empty Re: Thinking I should introduce myself...

Post  Fiction Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 pm

We were definitely chill back in the day before our membership doubled in less than 2 days Very Happy

Be sure to join our channel on b.net, its just FGG. There are people on there at all hours of the day looking for a game!
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Mageronix Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:58 am

Okay, will do:D I'm pretty sure the community pop. doubled because of the daily report on Youtube:D

Mageronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiction Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Yeah, and hopefully it continues to grow!
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum