Force Gaming Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BATTLE CRUISERS!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

BATTLE CRUISERS!!!!!! Empty BATTLE CRUISERS!!!!!!

Post  Angrywolf Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:57 am

Any ideas on how to use the BC in 1v1? Post ideas here!!!

I have one: basically u go 1-1-1 and make a fast expand while ur harassing with the hellion drop. Once u have the double gas up on the expand, u make a fusion core and make a bunch of BC and tanks and then push out. U should also scout and make sure he does not have HT, cuz if he does u will be sad Sad I don't have any food things for this so sorry and Its just a fun thing to do every now and then.
Angrywolf
Angrywolf

Back to top Go down

BATTLE CRUISERS!!!!!! Empty Re: BATTLE CRUISERS!!!!!!

Post  Fiction Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:19 am

BCs are probably a little better vs zerg if they dont have corruptors out yet. Unfortunately pretty much any zerg is gonna get a spire vs terran, so you might encounter them really quick. Vikings are too prevalent in tvt, and stalkers actually do really well against bcs, in addition to voidrays and templar.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Angrywolf Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:04 am

I wish that BC werent so bad... they r so cool looking...

WHY BLIZ!!!!
WHY!!!!
WHY DID U TAKE THEIR SPLASH AWAY!!!!
Angrywolf
Angrywolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiction Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Lol they had splash with that kind of dps???! Thats almost as imba as immortals from gateways!
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  hXcNinja Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:09 pm

i just recently was able to get out like three bcs in a game against a toss player. i went straight into two ports and a reactor rax and did a four banshee raven and rines push. i was able to harass and get up my expo/fusion core, and by the time he built his stuff back up, i had twice the army. so if you go for a few banshees and some rines, you are already most of the way for the tech to BCs. maybe this is a completely bad strategy, but it worked once i guess lol
hXcNinja
hXcNinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiction Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:20 pm

That can actually be really good providing that the toss doesnt scout it. Stalkers are actually really good vs bcs, and if they see them they will start making mostly stalkers. In most pvt stalkers are more of a support unit though, so there is usually an equal number of zealots and stalkers, or more zealots than stalkers. If you can catch them without many units that shoot up, the bcs can do really well.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Angrywolf Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Yes, BC used to have splash haha.

Also, That start with the banshee raven oush seems to be very effective. I think that a semi mech build including BC and tanks can handle stalkers pretty well. But thats just me bein silly Razz
Angrywolf
Angrywolf

Back to top Go down

Post  hXcNinja Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm

going back on my original post, if you can manage to save your raven from the first harassment/encounter, then you will be able to use the point defense drone against the stalkers thus, rendering them useless for a couple of shots before the energy of the PDD goes down
hXcNinja
hXcNinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Angrywolf Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:52 pm

I just realized, I would rather the BC deal his 40 damage in a single shot instead of 4, aror affects his damage too much, its annoying Sad and yeah, that build sounds good, u can cloak the banshees and then try to snipe the observer because of the raven, then u can foucs down the stalkers pretty easily, u can also bring an scv ball along with the BC, they benefit a lot form SCV repair.
Angrywolf
Angrywolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum